Are you looking for a workplace health & wellbeing strategy to boost staff morale and motivation, improve employee productivity or improve employee retention?
We help small to medium-sized organisations in Sheffield and the surrounding areas create and implement bespoke health and wellbeing programmes, then provide the necessary support to deliver the programme dependent on their requirements.
It can start from a collection of one day or small initiatives on Mindfulness, Emotional Resilience, Mental Health Awareness, Neurodiversity or Dealing and Managing Stress. Through programmes that run over 3, 6 and 9 months, which could include Managing Employee Performance, Coping Better under Pressure, and Executive Coaching.
The workshops and programs enable employees to experience and benefit from different learning techniques and strategies designed to help them to deal with the challenges within the work environment and therefore improve their health and wellbeing. Such programs typically lead to the following benefits: a reduction in sickness, improve employee retention, reduction in absenteeism, increased employee productivity, boosted employee morale and motivation.
They help staff confidently overcome or manage significant wellbeing challenges, which makes them feel more valued by the organisation.
We know from studies and experience that businesses that invest in the wellbeing of their employees are recognised as the best places to work.
The health and wellbeing of your employees are crucial. Your employees are your main assets and the lifeblood of your business.
Employees who are suffering from burnout or stress, lack commitment and their morale is low, whereas an organisation that invests in the wellbeing of their employees are more likely to perform at a higher level.
The majority of people spend a third of their life at work, so they want to feel that they’ve made a valuable contribution.
Irrespective of the nature or size of the organisation you manage, implementing a wellbeing schedule leads to notable improvements.
You will increase employee productivity, improve employee retention, reduce levels of stress and boost morale and motivation, and create a reputation as being a desirable place to work.
We help you to create an effective programme which involves investing time and resources in supporting employees’ physical, emotional and mental health, that allow employees to improve or maintain their wellbeing while at work and their home life.
Implementing an effective workplace health and wellbeing programme is a long-term commitment. We help organisations to identify a solution that benefits the business. We continue to work in collaboration and assess which wellbeing programmes are best suited and oversee the performance of each overtime.
The Benefits of Wellbeing Programmes Include:
● Motivation and productivity – Ongoing support helps staff work through personal or work-related difficulties and maintain productivity in a healthy way. They’ll feel motivated to commit more energy to work. One in four people at work performing poorly at work due to money worries. A relevant and well communicated financial wellbeing strategy can deliver on this.
● Higher staff retention – Workers who feel supported will want to keep working for you. This means you retain talented people and lower recruitment and training costs.
● Reduced sickness absence – Staff will face fewer physical or mental health ailments that require time off.
● Builds employee community – Presenteeism is when staff come to work despite not being in the best physical or mental health, which causes them to perform below standard. According to research, presenteeism costs one and a half times more than absenteeism because it causes accidents, underperformance, and mistakes. Jobs often need completing twice, or staff have to take more time off than they initially would have.
● Reduced costs – In 2016/17, Britain lost an estimated £14.9 billion due to work-related injuries and ill-health. Mental health issues cost workplaces an estimated £26 billion per year, equivalent to £1,035 per employee. Research shows that spending as little as 80p on health promotion strategies can save around £4 of absenteeism, presenteeism, and temporary staff costs.
● Higher job satisfaction – Staff who feel appreciated at work gain more satisfaction from working. According to a workplace survey, 80% of people said that better wellbeing benefits would make them feel more positive towards their employer. 1 in 10 said that something as simple as complimentary fresh fruit would improve job satisfaction.
● Improved reputation – Word gets around fast about companies that don’t treat their staff right, and this can put off applicants and customers. It’s in your best interest to build your reputation as a company that respects and supports people. It gives you a competitive edge and attracts talent.
● Reduced presenteeism – Group activities that involve health and wellbeing will get you connected not only more to your company, but your colleagues as well. You’ll start to form relationships that haven’t been available to you before because having a wellness program in place engages all members collectively from all departments of the company. That said, everyone will benefit from the shared knowledge and experiences, and your social health will thrive.
IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS OWNER OR HR MANAGER AND YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR EMPLOYEE COMMUNITY, PLEASE COMPLETE THE CONTACT FORM BELOW OR CALL 0114 372 2683