Price: £27 EarlyBird booking if you book before 29th December 2018, price will then increase to £47
Do you want to get more done in 2019?
Are you ready to take more control of your life and reduce or even completely stop procrastinating?
Or have you been feeling that it’s about time I made significant progress towards my life’s ambitions?
Then come to our workshop in Sheffield where we will learn and discover methods on how to make 2019 one our best years yet!
- Entrance to the 3-hour event
- Receive 7 Top Tips packed with nuggets of information that will transform your life and help you follow through with your New Year’s resolution
- Individual (one-to-one) 40-minute follow-up coaching session either face-to-face or Skype after the event
- Refreshments and snacks at the event
- Networking opportunity and maybe finding an accountability partner to keep each other on track
- Demonstration of benefit of holistic therapy treatment
We all know that everyone makes resolutions and commitments to things that they want to change or otherwise improve. Everything from losing weight, giving up smoking, stop gambling, making more money, finding true love, or getting a better job. And of course, around the holidays people get really excited setting goals. But unfortunately, statistics show it only takes 2-3 weeks before almost 80% of them give up!
That’s right. Nearly 80% of the people who said they want to make significant changes in their life never actually do it. So why do so many people give up? We’ll discuss that as well at the workshop.
Just look at Levi Roots. Musician, restaurateur and philanthropist, who was guest speaker in Sheffield recently. He said, mentors (coaches) can help to offer a sounding board to explore new ideas, as well as helping to connect business owners with the support and advice they need.
He said: “After appearing on Dragon’s Den my career took off in so many exciting directions and at an accelerated pace. Once again, the coaching I received from Peter Jones proved to be instrumental in the development of my business. His guidance and business expertise were crucial to the final outcome.”
We don’t all have businesses, but we’re all looking to keep becoming better.
Also, a client who was a member of the 2018 workshop wrote: “I am delighted to have been introduced to Mike, he was brilliant. The reason I contacted him was to seek advice about the broken relationship between my partner and I. Mike was not only a very good listener, he also made me feel at ease, whilst he uncovered some of the issues which I had which were underlying. This was by talking through with me about the situation, which was seemingly beyond repair. However following Mike’s coaching, my partner and I have become a lot closer than ever before. We now enjoy the most fantastic loving relationship. I am over the moon and the last few weeks have been amazing! Thanks so much from us both Mike.”
This is why we are offering this workshop in Sheffield, so you can witness first-hand the benefits of having that little extra bit of help and support towards your goals.
Some of the things we’ll be going through are:
- Addressing any negative emotions, you are feeling
- Getting clarity on what you want from life
- Identifying a better career path
- Working through relationship issues
- Support on improving your health or losing weight
- Stop smoking with hypnosis
- Figuring out why you are struggling financially
- Getting unstuck from any situation that may be holding you back
- Ridding yourself of fears and phobias
- Fear of flying
But please be aware that we can only accommodate a limited number of people throughout the day. Because we are providing focused sessions, we want to make sure we have enough time to help everyone who signs up. So, if you are ready to tackle the New Year and stick to your goals and commitments, make sure to sign up early!
Looking forward to meeting and supporting you as best as I can.
Click here to reserve your place.