- This event has passed.
How to Generate More Leads, Customers, and Profits for Therapists
15th July 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm BST£80
Most therapists don’t earn enough money, suffer from not having enough clients, not charging enough money, lack confidence, or they think they’re under qualified and need more experience. Do any of the above resonate with you?
This is a workshop that will help you market your therapy business and earn a profit. Ideal for therapists who want to increase their earning potential and grow their client base.
Have you trained as a therapist because you want to give something back to the community, or earn extra money to supplement your full-time job?
The majority of therapist training courses provide you with the knowledge that enables you to be a competent practitioner, but they rarely teach you how to sell and market your therapy practice effectively.
We’re inviting you to a 4-hour workshop aimed at providing you with the tools and knowledge you need to effectively generate more leads, customers, and profits. It will cover five main topics:
You will learn
- How to attract the right clients to come to you
- How to charge what you are worth
- Why you don’t need to attend any more courses and get more qualifications
- A sales process that is guaranteed to increase your income within 28 days
- How to market your business on a budget
The workshop is open to beauticians, complementary therapists, and practitioners who want to earn a living from what they are passionate about doing.
Limited availability early booking highly recommended
- 30 years experience in the cosmetic, holistic and beauty industry
- Managed £1m turnover business in Harley Street, London
- Nationally recognised for increasing profitability, turnover and performance improvement of teams and individuals
- Featured on BBC Radio Sheffield, several local radio stations and the Star newspaper
- Delivery of in-house sales training workshops for business startups, salons, therapist and practitioners
- Presented 2019 alternative medicine & holistic health awards hosted by GHP-News
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- Eyre Street Car Park located at Clay Cross (S45 9NS). Free of charge car park Maximum stay 2 Hours / no return within 2 Hours Monday to Saturday, 8:00 – 6.00pm.
- 48 Eldon St, Clay Cross, Chesterfield S45 9PE
- 1 Holmgate Rd, Clay Cross, Chesterfield S45 9EU
Nearest Rail Station
Matlock operated by East Midlands Trains
What can I bring into the event?
- You’ll take a lot of notes so bring a notepad and your favourite pen
- Business cards, you will have countless opportunities to exchange these during the day.
- A great icebreaker, do mints, not gum, because disposing of gum is a hassle.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can contact the event organiser by phone 0114 327 2683 or email email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Print your ticket from the order confirmation email or pull it up in the Eventbrite app on your mobile device to make sure you’re ready to attend.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can transfer your event ticket/registration to someone else just by updating your order information with the new attendee’s information.