Mike Lawrence Stress Management Expert, Consultant & Integrative Therapist is a global consulting organisation with a difference. We are facilitators of health and wellbeing; the identification of organisational and operational challenges followed by the implementation and deployment of health and wellbeing solutions guaranteed to;
- Increase employee productivity
- Improve employee retention
- Reduce levels of stress
- Boost morale and motivation
- Alleviate physical & mental tension at work
We work with our clients, not at them. We deliver value in a way that others cannot, through our seamlessly integrated offerings. And we have fun doing it. We hope you are interested in learning more.
Mike began his career in the leisure and recreation industry in Sheffield engaged in managerial and coaching roles. Then sought fame and fortune in London hoping to rub shoulders with the great and the good which did materialise via a stint as a Butlins Redcoat in Bognor Regis.
He studied and attained DMS PGDip London Metropolitan University coupled with a long list of coaching awards including Football Association (FA) preliminary coach and referee. This led to spells in sales and marketing management positions within the public and private sector in Greater London and Hertfordshire. Mike specialised in coaching, mentoring, leadership and implementation of training strategies aligned to corporate mission aims, goals and objectives. This, subsequently, led to the development of internal holistic wellbeing solutions tailored for individual staff members.
Mike’s methods lead to high team and individual performance in all areas of business sales, marketing, human resources, IT solutions and logistics. Mike had highly successful spells at two leading Harley Street cosmetic beauty clinics where he received national recognition for training, personal growth with a unique ability to influence individuals that enhance performance and increase company profits.
In 2008 he ruptured to his Achilles tendon (actually done it twice on both legs) and became interested in life coaching. He went to see Anthony Robbins in London and trained to become a professional life coach. He subsequently studied NLP, Reiki (Master), Clinical Hypnosis, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and a long list of cognitive integrative therapies, including intuition and mediumship.
Over the years, Mike’s clients have included Computer Sense, Public Carriage Office, Transport for London, Specialist Make-up Services Limited, Nouveau Beauty Group, Dixons Store Group and Priority Data.
His work today is mainly focused on working with individual clients from his clinic in Broomhill, Sheffield and business leaders who ‘care’ about the health and wellbeing of their employees, which, Mike says, is the most rewarding work he’s have ever done.
“I see holistic health as a critical component of individuals’, businesses’, and communities’ wellbeing. The provision of holistic and complimentary therapies is a lifelong passion of mine and I’m fortunate that in recent years I’ve been able to help people improve their health and make a positive difference in the workplace, personal life and the wider community.” – Mike Lawrence
Awards & Recognition
Presented with Certificate of Recognition of Outstanding Services Rendered in Organizing 4th International Conference on Depression, Anxiety, and Stress Management by Robert M. Gordon, PhD Fellow of the American Psychological Association US.
Mike Lawrence London Metropolitan University, UK awarded certificate for conducting the workshop on “How to alleviate stress: the importance for organisations to implement a more holistic view of the employee to alleviate stress” presented jointly by Robert M Gordon American Psychological Association, USA & Paolo Scapellato European University of Rome, Italy.
- Certificate of Recognition from the Editors of Journal of Depression and Anxiety International Journal of Emergency Mental Health and Human Resilience and Journal of Traumatic Stress Disorders & Treatment wish to thank Mike Lawrence London Metropolitan University, the UK for Evaluating Posters presented at the 4th International Stress Conference on Depression, Anxiety and Stress Management.
- Nouveau Beauty Group – awarded top business sales growth
- PC World/Dixons Stores Group Winning ‘top store’ award for overall sales in the Southern England region
- Outstanding Diamond Award – Nouveau Beauty Group
- Structured Interviewing Award – Transport for London
- Investigation & Interviewing techniques – Transport for London
- Dixons Stores Group national accredited training award
- Managing remote teams – Transport for London